Layout of Store

I worked at Wawa for 3 god awful years outside pumping gas and it was absolutely the worst working environment i had ever been in.All they hire is degenerate, low grade, incompetant, brainless workers who do nothing but whine and complain and slack off.

The hours and pay suck. Management sucks. The company sucks. The customers suck.

Wawa is a cheap low grade business that oughta go out of business. I cant fathom the reason why they have the audacity to call themselves "Americas favorite convenience store" when theyre only in 6 states. Most of tbe country dont know wtf a wawa is and to be quite honest theyre better off.

I have absolutely no shame in the fact i walked out on my shift after being cursed out by an *** customer because i now have a much better job making more money and not dealing with customer bull ***.*** you Wawa!!!

This person wrote the review wawa work experience from Wawa. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wawa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wawa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wawa?

Comments