4.3
Layout of Store

Went to the store on North point #578.In Baltimore Md tonight 4/1/15 @1am and the woman in the deli was very rude!!

Yelling at the top of her lungs and cursing!

And told me that the deli is closed.To make matters worse i asked the very nice woman at the register (who was shaking her head obviously in embarrassment) what the womans name and position was, she told me her name which i will not include but her position was NIGHT TIME MANAGER!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wawa manager. Wawa needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wawa manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wawa.

Had an Experience with Wawa?

Comments

Wawas deli (at least all the ones in Baltimore md) are supposed to be open 24/7. I was stopping there on my way to work to get my lunch like i do every night.

I wouldn't have expected the deli to be opened at 1am. But that is beside the point. I would follow up with Corporate as it is very possible you were given a fake name and job title by the other employee, in an effort to cover for her co-worker.

to Anonymous #1137527

I have a feeling that the OP just made it up about the employee being rude because she did not get what she wanted. Besides what is she doing up past her bedtime anyway? It's a a school night.

to Anonymous #1138014

No sorry i didnt make this up!And #1 yes i was pissed tht i didn't get what i wanted because i was on my way to work and was buying my lunch like i do every night.

And #2. Its spring break so there is no school. And #3.

Tho I am flattered tht u think I am of school age I am actually a 45 yr old grown woman!But thanku

to Anonymous #1138013