3.0
Layout of Store

I stopped at the super waves on Sicklerville and williamstown road in Nj for gas around 12:10am with $4.00 worth of quarters and $1.25 cent in change for $5.25 worth of gas and the male told me I had to go in there with that, meaning waves teller so I guess I was distracting him from the 2 female friends he was standing around talking too. He should not be working there if I need the correct change at 12am and he tells me to go inside with that as he stated I guess because he wasn't gonna count it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of specific workers and night shift gas pump guy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wawa customer care. Wawa needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wawa customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wawa.

Had an Experience with Wawa?

Comments

3rd shift fuel attendant here. While we are not supposed to stand around talking to friends (he was in the wrong there), we are not allowed to have cash in our registers between 11 PM and 5 AM. He could have nicely explained that to you, but there was a reason besides him not wanting to count it.