4.7

I am a small tobacco shop owner and shop for cigarettes @ your store #08624,i buy an average $250 Worth off cigarettes everyday , 7days/week.

All The The clercs and managers are wonderfull except (i gués every group has his bas Apple), this young women Kelly refuse me service several times claiming i sas there earlier.

I walked away lot of times avoiding arguments , but when i got tired of it i confronted her she said "yall all look alike ". Every one was shocked, what you mean?

The arabs,immigrants,muslims....get real Job.

This is inacceptable, im only a customer spending my hard earned @your store, this practice "racism@ is bad for business and illégal .

Please réact to this,

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cigarettes. Wawa needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cigarettes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wawa.

Had an Experience with Wawa?

Comments