There is a very racist lady that works at wawa in brigantine nj

Every time i walk in she stares me down until i walk to the counter and will never ask me the usual questions like do you need anything else or did you find everything ok.She just rings me up but with african americans she will have a 30 minute conversation to hold me up in line.

This is a reoccurring problem that i face everyday going to wawa.I am not racist towards blacks but this is what is fueling racism in america ive done nothing to this cashier and yet she looks down on me simply because i am white i can see it in the stares she gives me everytime i walk in i dont know how a company allows this but it is gross employees watched this happen multiple times and say nothing i may have to stop going to wawa all together

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cigarettes. Wawa needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cigarettes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wawa.

Had an Experience with Wawa?

Comments

Challenge the woman by trying to strike up a simple conversation.If she rejects you, ask her what her problem is and that reverse racism isn't cool either and that she should at least be civil.

Then ask her if she learned anything about Dr. King's legacy. Racism is not cool regardless of its source and she's is no exception. At least she will have more respect for you if nothing else.

And yes, this country is becoming more racist, mainly because of poor leadership across the board; the affluent not withstanding.You weren't born yet, but NJ was once a very racist state...hard to believe.

to Anonymous #1125006

You're lying, I'm the woman you're talking about, I'm not racist, you're just ugly to look at or talk to. Plus, black people cannot be racist.