Wawa #909 Sunday May 25
My husband stopped at Wawa #909 on.537 in Cream.
Ridge NJ, down the road from six flags. My 2 children ordered a strawberry flavored smoothie. They drank them, got home, then went to bed. At 4:30 AM, at the same time, my 2 children became violently ill, vomiting red smoothie all over their beds.
One made it to the bathroom for the second round, and it literally looked like a blood bath. After cleaning up the mess for an hour and a half, and seeing my toilet seat is now stained with red splotches, we came to the conclusion that this was caused by the strawberry smoothie they had earlier. My husband and my other son were fine, they had a chocolate smoothie. I believe an ingredient that is used to make these drinks was spoiled or expired.
Regardless of how busy a store is, expiration dates and care should be observed while making made to order fresh drinks.
Monetary Loss: $50.