It was bad enough I had to work on mothers day, I decided to treat myself to my favorite drink from there.I got a lg.

frozen mocha cappuccino with extra flavor, extra caffeine and energy. It costs like 6.00.. so he makes it and he didn't put in any of the extras I ordered, so I told him he forgot the extras and I'm paying six bucks for this, so he uses the same drink only puts in the energy, and reblends it, now its watery and still missing extras, so now I'm pissed, I asked his co worker if he could please re make it, he makes it, and also didn't put in the extras! I left early so I could get my drink and not be late for work, so I had to leave without speaking to a manager I had to go to work.

I buy them drinks a lot from there. But now I don't go to any Wawa. Be careful people... watch your drinks being made....

you may be paying for extras your not actually getting, the people ahead me also had a problem, but like me, they had to leave also.

This Wawa is located in Lansdale pa.right off of valley forge rd.

Review about: Wawa Frozen Cappuccino Coffee.

Reason of review: incompetence..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Made me late out six bucks.

Had an Experience with Wawa?

Comments

Your entire order is made from a screen. I highly doubt everyone who made and remade your drink deliberately left out your extras. There is something you’re not telling us.