I won't buy their sandwiches anymore.I watch as the workers make them and they think that since they have gloves on they don't have to worry about cleanliness.

They go from touching the stoves, ladles, freezer and bags, wiping counters back to making sandwiches. Make me want to throw up.

God only knows if they are cleaning the bathrooms with them too.Come on Wawa, teach your workers about basic food sanitation, it's disgusting to watch this and I just want to point it out to other customers.

This person wrote the review because of "cleanliness" of wawa sandwich from Wawa. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wawa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wawa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wawa?

Comments

Glen Burnie, Maryland, United States #1353352

I am a secret shopper and I went into a Wawa the other day and ordered a sandwich.Old Frannie was washing out the coffee pots then proceeds to come make my sandwich WITH THE SAME GLOVES ON!

I asked her to change them and she said she doesn't have to.She is in the Glen Burnie, Maryland store.

If we took our gloves off every time we touched something other then cleaning or touching the floor. You would never get out of there with your sandwich. Get a grip

to Anonymous #1131851

You are use to eating out of garbage bins, so this doesn't bother you. I get that. But please understand the rest of the world is more civilized and does not want to consume trash and bacteria!

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States #1109708

ifeel your pain its so gross